Director Operations - Inventory/Fulfillment
We are seeking a highly dynamic & talented Director of Operations to be responsible for executing overall operational strategy, overseeing the Business Unit P&L and business metrics and driving accountability of back-office teams in support of the Business Unit. The Director, Operations leads performance management, strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting initiatives, in addition to problem-solving and process development. Focus on defining measurable results for the organization that enables and supports outstanding program execution for our clients. Results will be attained through ensuring alignment between the operational capabilities of the organization with the business performance goals.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Responsibilities will include research, validation and optimization of operations data from due diligence during M&A, the creation of business development materials, identifying opportunities across clients and being involved in the development of new products within the division (project management, design, product testing, etc.).
- Harness the operational capabilities of the organization to drive programs and processes while driving budgetary discipline. Establish asset management capabilities within teams.
- Build processes and infrastructure to enable scalable, measurable and profitable growth.
- Capture and manage data for teams around forecasting, financials actuals, employee retention, revenue per employee, YOY financials and operational trending and customer satisfaction.
- Make adjustments and optimize service quality to maximize our one-to-one consumer interactions.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 8+ years of general/leadership experience in an operations environment, including P&L responsibility (budgeting, forecasting, etc.)
- Previous experience managing 10+ direct reports; Ability to manage and develop a team of 10 or more employees, including direct and indirect reports
- Experience working with major retail chains, and/or experience in consumer packaged goods industry
- Excellent strategic thinking and process development skills
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a highly complex environment
Apply on company website