Full Time Retail Merchandising Representative
The Company is searching for a driven and reliable Retail Merchandising Representative. As a member of our top performing team, you will partner with the retail sales teams to build displays for our client's products in local retail locations. The Merchandiser will ensure that product stock and display quality are consistently maintained over time. The ideal candidate for this opportunity is comfortable working independently and communicating questions and comments to their direct Supervisor.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and help build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
What You'll Do:
- Maintain client standards through merchandising activities.
- Build displays and ensure product is well stocked.
- Develop smart action plans and address concerns of the retail management.
- Solve problems through effective communication.
- Daily administrative tasks, conference calls, and reporting.
- Complete online training to stay up to date on product details
- High school diploma, GED, or at least 6 months sales or merchandising experience
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, elevated sense of urgency, and keen attention to detail
- Passionate with a strong drive for results
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Adaptability to changing demands and client goals
- Strong independent worker, and also act as a member of the larger company team
Apply on company website