At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Recruiter to work within our Talent Acquisition department. We are willing to provide paid training and support to candidates with the drive to succeed. As a Recruiter, you will be engaging active and passive candidates for full and part-time positions within the organization. You will work with candidates and Hiring Managers to conduct interviews and guide the hiring process in order to ensure a smooth transition from application to hire. This is a great opportunity to work for the Company and gain the kind of experience that only the largest sales and marketing agency in North America can provide.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Drives the candidate management process with the hiring manager solidifies offer process and candidate acceptance.
- Source prospective candidates using proprietary database systems, job boards, and community-based organizations.
- Determines job specifications, qualifications, and skills profile.
- Reviews resume for appropriate skill sets to qualify candidates. Clearly communicates expectations of the position to the candidate.
- Conducts behavior based pre-screen interviews via the telephone daily. Evaluates candidates against job requirements, engage the candidate in the opportunity and presents qualified candidates to the Hiring Manager.
- Manages the hiring process for selected candidates.
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Apply on company website