At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Manager of Facilities to manage the organization's buildings, their infrastructure, and services. Through appropriate strategic advice, procurement, diligence, and monitoring, facilities managers secure maximum value for Clients. The role is also essential in creating safe and efficient working environments. The sector is driven by Client need for increased levels of service quality and an expectation of suppliers to produce cost and efficiency savings. Similarly, responses to government policy in sustainability have demanded change to the sector and how facilities management services are delivered.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Developing an organization's overall property strategy.
- Developing a strategy for a single building.
- Managing the maintenance of buildings. Managing services, such as cleaning, catering, and car parking.
- Advising on the health and safety of a building's environment for the occupants and users.
- Advising on property relocation.
- Advising on energy efficiency. Advising on effective use of space.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent job-related experience required
- 5+ years of experience in administration encompassing a variety of functions
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
Apply on company website