Part Time Retail Project Merchandiser
Join us in a role that delivers the best brands during the best time of the year. We are hiring a Part Time Retail Project Merchandiser to ensure everyone's favorite premium consumer products reach family tables and celebrations this year. If delivering happiness sounds good to you, learn more below, and apply today!
Gain experience in sales and merchandising as you negotiate for the best real estate in stores for our clients' brands, build relationships with store management, manage inventory, and hone your skills to create attractive displays to entice customers to select these products. This is an entry-level position with room for growth.
What we offer you:
- Flexible Schedule - With this Part-time Retail Project Merchandising position, you can work up to 28 hours a week – when you want to work
- After 30 days of employment you will have access to dental and vision
- After 1000 hours or 6 months whichever comes first, you'll have the option to participate in the 401K plan
- Mileage for trips over 40 miles/60 minutes are reimbursed (not including commute to and from your first and last store)
Your typical day as a Part Time Retail Project Merchandiser:
You will receive a task usually 1 to 2 weeks in advance, and it comes with an end date. You prioritize your territory and can pick and choose what days and hours you will be calling upon your stores (visits completed Monday through Friday between the hours of 6 AM to 6 PM.)
You will be responsible for commuting to different grocery stores, pharmacies, convenience stores, or anywhere that consumer packaged goods are sold. You'll remove old stock, replace with new product, follow plan-o-grams, maintain endcaps, check expiration dates, build displays, and establish rapport with store personnel and management.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and access to reliable transportation within your territory is required
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- At least 18 years old
- Basic computer skills and daily Internet access
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift and/or push up to 40 pounds, stand, stoop and bend for long periods of time, potential use of cleaning chemicals and work in environments susceptible to temperature changes i.e. refrigerated and freezer sectionTop of FormBottom of Form
Apply on company website