Data Syndication Specialist
The Data Council is an Advantage Solutions company focused on product content creation, management, and delivery primarily to CPG, Retail, and Foodservice industries. The Data Syndication Specialist is responsible for the daily publication of data and images through the GDSN (Global Data Synchronization Network) and/or member proprietary systems. This individual will ensure published data is compliant with GS1 global standards and customer-specific needs. In addition, this position will work with internal and external stakeholders to improve data syndication processes.
This is a remote position.
- Publishes product data and images to trading partners through GDSN. Supports accurate, real-time data sharing and trade item updates among trading partners.
- Collects, maintains and communicates partner-specific data attributes and technical data for trading partner websites to internal data owners to define data standards, and improve customer scorecard compliance, and performs routine updates to ensure data accuracy is maintained
- Monitors GS1 Support Inbox for publication requests and GS1 Global Standards inquiries. Ensures data synchronize mater data is based on GS1 standards
- Collects, maintains, and communicates partner-specific data attributes to internal data owners to define data standards, and improve customer scorecard compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree required, bachelor's degree preferred
- 0-2 Years of experience in data analytics, data transmission methods
- Prior GDSN experience strongly preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Research & analysis skills
- Flexible & adaptable, able to change & alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Knowledge of data governance and syndication practices
- Ability to understand & follow specific instructions & procedures
- Good interpersonal skills
Apply on company website