At Advantage, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses. IN Connected Marketing, a division of Advantage Solutions is a full-service marketing agency that specializes in Shopper Commerce, for both National and Retailer activation. We are seeking a talented Senior Account Executive to function as a leader of Agency shopper marketing program deliverables for the CPG division of a global healthcare company with a diverse portfolio of household-name products in categories including pain management, allergy, first aid, skincare and baby. This role will be on-site at the client field office, specifically supporting activation at a leading Drug channel retailer. Primary role is to serve as a face of the Agency to assigned client team during creative development, retail sell-in, execution, and post-event analysis.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Fulltime Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life) 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Directly manage program execution, timeline & budget management, and post promotional reporting in accordance with company systems and processes.
- Organize and synchronize a cross functional team to deliver communication platforms, program concept development, and analysis of results.
- Develop and own all internal and third-party vendor partner relationships.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of consumer/shopper marketing landscapes and the client's own industry to develop new business opportunities and potential revenue streams within existing client.
- Demonstrate thought leadership, channel expertise and strategic integration with client agency partners.
- Be skilled at building strong relationships with on-site client team and remote agency internal teams.
- Present/sell-in Shopper Marketing plans to client and retailer stakeholders
- Communicate and interact effectively with internal agency team, client and retailer contacts to deliver timely client decisions, consensus and approvals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the area of Marketing or Brand Management is required
- 2-4 years of experience in the role of leader/manager in an agency brand management and/or media production preferred
- 5+ years of experience in consumer product, brand management, media or agency experience preferred
- Able to multitask and pivot with business changes/adjustments & competing deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to make oral presentations
- Prior experience with big box retailers
Apply on company website