Senior Business Financial Administrator
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Senior Business Financial Administrator (SBFA) to be responsible for providing accurate and insightful data analysis on assigned clients. Working with the Business Development Manager (BDM), this role will be key to assisting with planning needs and promotional trade spends. This role will also support and resolve administrative activities by maintaining communication flow and serving as liaison to Business Manager.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Plan, create and change promotional trade deals in client systems and works directly with the BDM.
- Use historical data to accurately forecast promotional trade plans.
- Assist BDM with new item presentations and account calls.
- Accurately reconcile event in client's proprietary system and analyze spends with BDM.
- Assist Business Financial Administrator as necessary on researching and clearing of deductions.
- High School or GED or equivalent experience is required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in administration, customer service and/or sales accounting
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Analytical and Research Skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Apply on company website