Senior Engineer Software
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Senior Engineer Software to be responsible for designing and developing software that supports the business units (Sales, Marketing, HR, etc.) in the Company; systems and software include CRM, Business Intelligence, and other strategic custom software applications. This position will manage stakeholders, gather requirements, design solutions, write and review code.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Design, develop, test, and deploy code for the Company's technology platforms.
- Share acquired skills/knowledge with team members and mentor junior engineers as necessary.
- Actively contribute new ideas and programming concepts to the team.
- Gather and convert Business Requirements into Functional Designs and Wireframes.
- Triage and troubleshoot issues with users.
- Support user training and onboarding activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable major or equivalent experience required
- At least 5 – 10 years of significant and recent development experience with C#, .NET
- Experience in web service development
- Familiarity with the following is a Plus: Mobile development, Responsive Design, Xamarin
- Strong analytical and quantitative analysis skills
Apply on company website