Role: Automation Advisor
May be remote but travel will be required. Job Description: Overview:
Enables clients to succeed in their long-term IPA and RPA journey by providing guidance and expertise where needed to build, tune, and enhance their operations. Undertakes projects on behalf of the client business where they lack the resources or expertise to succeed with excellence. Drives a standards-based, repeatable, systematic practice within the client organization to build out and operate an IPA capability
This person brings a broad knowledge of the tools and techniques to create value with Intelligent Process Automation and helps identify, vet, and onboard new tools. They are constantly looking for ways to cross pollinate our engagements with a variety of different ideas to improve operations. They bring a healthy data discipline to every engagement so that tweaks and enhancements can be objectively evaluatedResponsibilities:
- Support client engagements to drive excellence within their automation programs
- Engage with current and potential customers to evaluate and communicate Cognizant IPA capabilities and their specific applicability to a given proposed project
- Work with clients to scale automation programs across the enterprise
- Support a client in initial operating model set-up and provide ongoing support to continually elevate the program to achieve scale and optimal benefits
- Mentor onsite leaders in IPA practices and help them to succeed
- Disseminate best practices in a structured, repeatable way
- Assist leadership and other Advisors in crafting our offerings and implementation systems
- Build, assess and improve customer IPA Centers of Excellence
- Help establish best practices
- Proven experience with RPA vendors and tools, and enablement technologies. Ability and willingness to be hands-on with clients to develop, create and implement process, tools and methodologies
- Strong program management skills
- Proven ability to drive change management
- Demonstrable leadership capabilities
- Effective presentation capability
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Preferred experience with UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism
- Post graduate degree
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 01 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website