We need at least 8+ years in Bigdata development with AWS, Spark and Scala.
- Planning building and running enterprise class information management solutions across a variety of technologies.
- Big Data data profiling ETL batch processing streaming etc
- Curating content to support the key business initiatives
- Working with data scientist and data analysts across functional disciplines
- Demonstrate high proficiency across a wide range of technologies and platforms related to software design and development programming languages data integration data warehousing data analysis and cloud environments
- Highly autonomous and productive in performing activities requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed through effective verbal and written communication.
- May mentor supervise a team of one or more and guide and evaluate the performance of those individuals is accountable for the effective performance of the team individuals.
- Ensuring appropriate security and compliance policies are followed for information access and dissemination.
- Defining and applying information quality and consistency business rules throughout the data processing lifecycle.
- Collaborating with information providers to ensure quality data updates are processed in a timely fashion
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 years of related work experience and a strong understanding of specified functional area Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred Advanced degree preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in a several data Engineering roles such as Bigdata developer Bigdata administrator ETL developer data analyst andor solution developer of Enterprise applications
- Experience with Cloudera CDH CDP and ecosystem tools Core Java SQL scala pySpark Impala Hive Hue Hadoop SparkSQL etc
- Oracle Teradata python ShellScript and Amazon Web Services S3 etc preferred
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 05 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply on company website