This position may be filled at these alternative locations: Kansas City, MO / St. Louis, MO / Cincinnati, OH / Missoula, MT / Virtual
The Business Analyst (BA) is primarily responsible for researching, analyzing, defining, designing, configuring, documenting, and testing detailed business requirements within Quote to Cash (Q2C) based implementations. This role provides implementation support for key business application goals. Daily activities include: identifying and driving end-user requirements, facilitating communication within the internal teams, working closely with clients to define application metrics, reports, dashboards, data mapping, and other integration requirements.
- Research and Analysis: Carries out research and data collection to understand our clients or potential clients. Interviews clients' employees, management teams and other stakeholders to assess the problem
- Communication: Creates clear, concise, and completed functional specifications and required documents detailing systems requirements
- Documentation: Gathers, creates, and documents current and future business process flows of all assigned client projects
- Demonstrates success and experience in the following areas:
- Mid-level BA: Proven experience within IT Delivery type projects and/or cloud-based implementations in a BA role
- Senior- level BA: Strong proven experience with IT Delivery type projects, significant experience with solution implementation/integration projects; Quote to Cash experience; experience in reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operation, financial and technological risks
- Proven abilities in client facing role developing business requirement documents (BRDs) and functional requirement documents (FRDs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated requirements gathering abilities
- Customer-centric attitude - committed to the client and successfully consults and negotiates when necessary
- Creates and fosters key customer relationships – energized by delivering projects and value to clients
- Establishes a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of specific objectives
- Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to manage time efficiently and achieve maximum productivity
- Is firm and decisive - willing to make unpopular decisions when necessary
- Experience working on multiple cloud software, SaaS software, Q2C platforms involving CPQ, CLM, CRM, Billing or ERP enterprise implementations (including e-Business, SaaS applications or cloud-based transformations/integrations) highly desired
Experience in the following technologies are preferred (but not required): Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing, Apttus CPQ, Apttus CLM, Gotransverse TRACT, Spring CM CLM, Conga CLM and other related solutions, Xactly SPM solutions, Aria billing platform, Salesforce Communities and Cloud Craze
Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Zuora, Oracle Big Machines, Calidus Cloud Solutions, Netsuite, Mulesoft, and other SaaS/Cloud Q2C and related solutionsEducation:
- 4-year degree in a technical or business field of study preferred
- Understanding of the Quote to Cash process (CPQ, Order Management, Billing, and CRM) a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Apr 30 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website