• A PhD, or Masters with equivalent work experience, with a solid background in machine learning, statistical analytical techniques, quantitative social science research or experimental physical science.
• Knowledge of financial modelling, factor investing, risk modelling (CFA / FRM certification is a plus)
• Advanced Knowledge of Python, Scala and Java
• 3+ years of profession experience and discipline in building Machine Learning models
• 3+ years of experience in Statistics and Data Science techniques like exploratory analysis, feature engineering and ML techniques like clustering, regressions, classifications etc.
• Experience with machine learning packages such as zipline, pyfolio, fbprophet, pysf, pyFlux, pyramid, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, StatsModels, Spark ML
• Experience in Machine Learning techniques like hyper parameter tuning, model validation, model serving, model monitoring, retraining etc. (Machine Learning pipeline)
• Experience with machine learning lifecycle tools (i.e. mlflow, kubeflow)
• Excellent written and spoken English, with ability to work collaboratively and communicate well within a highly skilled team, with a wide range of backgrounds and skillsets.
Innovative mindset—thinks beyond the status quo
Employee Status : Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 15 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website