Client Services -
We are looking for several Customer Service Associates to work 8:00am – 5:00pm (45 minute lunch) Monday-Friday in our St. Louis, MO office (in Earth City) to support our healthcare division. Here is your chance to demonstrate your strong customer focus skills as you resolve technical issues for clients, trading partners and vendors who utilize our sought-after suite of products and services. Our Customer Service Career Path makes it possible for qualified associates to earn 2 promotions with raises within their first year of employment.
- Learning how to operate and navigate several technical applications and computer systems in order to research and resolve client inquiries. (We provide the classroom and on the job training).
- Answering inbound technical phone calls while striving to achieve First Call Resolution.
- Documenting your research and the resolution in Salesforce while at the same time providing world-class service.
- Following established policies, procedures, processes and workflows to ensure appropriate resolution for clients.
While there is no one-size-fits-all, most successful associates have a few things in common:
- You thrive as a continuous learner and catch on to new systems and applications quickly.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and multitasking comes naturally.
- You pride yourself in providing friendly, accurate and timely service.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is not required but knowledge of claim terminology and formats is helpful.
- High school diploma, GED Certificate or equivalency. An Associates or Bachelor's degree is a bonus but is not required.
- Prior customer service experience in a call center, retail or other service environment with a track record of clear, concise, professional and friendly communication.
- You don't need to be a technical genius but knowing your way around a PC is essential.
- After training, you must have the ability to demonstrate technical expertise with our specialized applications and systems.
- Above all, you must have a positive attitude toward providing world class service and thrive on owning and resolving issues for our clients.
- No travel required.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 14 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website