Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
PURPOSE: Ensure that Providers information is within the system is accurate and complete. Also that they accept workers compensation patients, and that they offer the specialties that are listed and relevant for the panel development process.
- Verify information on the system
- Call providers to confirm information on the data base.
- Maintain providers panel information updated.
- Completes ongoing training to stay abreast of products, services and policy changes
- Confirm specialties offer by the providers.
- Organizes and prioritizes daily tasks effectively
Follows company safety, emergency and evacuation plansJOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Detail oriented - Should be able to review pieces of information and follow the specific guidelines provided by the client.
- Drive call efficiency and effectively - Should be able to multi task while on call. Navigate through system screens to do research, verification, make notes and talk to Provider in parallel. Be efficient while doing all the activities in parallel an drive the call to closure effectively.
- Oral & Written Communication – Speak clearly and effectively in English using a positive tone and inflection. Answer and close calls and correspondence with proper company scripting. Listen carefully so that you understand others' views and confirm that you have heard. Keep writing clear, direct and brief in formal and informal documents. Avoid confusing words or language that may not be understood by the reader.
- Adaptability - Adjust to rapid change, multiple demands and shifting priorities. Bounce back quickly when faced with constraints, frustrations or adversity. Demonstrates flexibility. Continuously learn and apply new skills.
- Personal Effectiveness – Learns quickly and adapts when faced with new challenges. Be honest and forthright at all times and keep your word and commitments. Relates well and is able to build appropriate rapport for effective relationships. Uses discretion and tact to diffuse high-tension situations. Analyzes success and failure for improvements.
- Typing 30 wpm. Is proficient in Microsoft Word and Internet.
• High School Diploma minimum
• 0-6months customer service experience in inbound/outbound contact center
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Mar 16 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply on company website