- Background in building / architecting Analytics platforms in Azure
- MLOPs, Data Wrangling, Model Teamwork, Deploy models at scale, Explainable AI
- At least 2 from: Databricks, Cosmos, Snowflake, Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Hadoop
- SQL and Power BI
- Python, Spark or Scala
- IOT services, CICD
- Architect a cloud data pipeline / data analytics environment to manage the different data workloads / ETL processes with the performance and reliability.
- Responsible for end to end data analytics design and architecture in cloud.
- Enhance existing data pipelines in cloud for data transformation and aggregation.
- Establish Reference Data Architecture and making it to be the single source of truth for Enterprise data for all Customer systems, apps and Business Intelligence and Analytics reporting.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Enhancing data collection procedures for building analytic systems.
- Guide the team to setup, configure and deploy Cloud analytics Platform
- Run configurations for multiple departments/groups within single environment stack.
- Define processes, roles & responsibilities to execute and manage new processes
- Lead data analytics team for implementing the standard methodologies.
- Work with large amounts of engineering and operational data, turning complex statistical observations into succinct and clear messaging for product leadership and customer success teams.
- Enable partners to make key decisions with accurate data analysis, reports and presentations of key findings.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500, and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse set of backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true teamwork.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 22 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website