Location : Plano, TX
- 10+ years of overall experience in designing, implementing and supporting Information Technology requirements for clients.
- 5+ Years of Archer Development experience must with strong Functional Knowledge especially Risk, Policy and Compliance Management.
- Experience in developing/customizing both On-demand and Core Applications.
- Good knowledge in building Data feeds, Reports and dashboard.
- Experience in Production Support Activities.
- Knowledge in SDLC process recommended and Agile Methodology.
Responsibilities And Duties
· Responsible to handle complete project lifecycle, from requirement gathering, technical design, testing , deployment and support.
· Responsible in creating and maintain the documentation.
· Responsible for unit and integration testing.
· Responsible for application support, administration and development for the eGRC applications (primarily RSA Archer).
· Able to work with business/technical partners to determine and translate business requirements into technology/functional solutions
Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 17 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website