We are Cognizant Artificial Intelligence
Digital technologies, including analytics and AI, give companies a once-in-a-generation opportunity to perform orders of magnitude better than ever before. But clients need new business models built from analyzing customers and business operations at every angle to really understand them.
With the power to apply artificial intelligence and data science to business decisions via enterprise data management solutions, we help leading companies prototype, refine, validate and scale the most desirable products and delivery models to enterprise scale within weeks
*You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future *
Job Title – Erwin Data Modeler
- Responsible for the design, implementation, support and maintenance of relational database model systems
- Creation/maintenance of conceptual, logical and physical data models,
- Extensive experience in ERwin tool
- Database solution design. In this role the candidate will recommend and monitor overall standards and procedures,
- Provide solution design guidance to other technical staff, and assist in integrating various systems.
- Consult with users to determine requirements needed to guide development of the data models.
- Data warehouse expertise in OLAP and relational modeling (3NF/OLTP) with a wide repertoire of domain experiences
- Working with day to day Repository Management activities like Model Merging, User Role Creation, User Access Grants, Model Freezing and Model Version Management
- Responsible for reverse engineering and synchronizing existing legacy data models
- Responsible for creating documentation, supporting ETL Architect with creation of mapping documents.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 14 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website