Healthcare Marketing AVP
Cognizant's Healthcare business is making bold moves, from care delivered on-site towards on-demand, anytime, anywhere care that is continuous and coordinated across all channels. Cognizant is helping healthcare leaders make the shift – with substantial insights, more automation and efficiency, innovative products and services, and modern infrastructure that drives better outcomes at a lower cost.Position Summary
In this role, you will be responsible for crafting innovative marketing strategies that will increase brand awareness and reputation, drive new sales activity and revenue, and build relationships among our target and prospect buyer audiences for the Healthcare business. The ideal candidate has outstanding communication and leadership skills, with shown success in leading fast-growing organizations through quickly changing markets as well as in traditional and digital marketing techniques and campaigns.
We are looking for a ‘digital first' marketer with strategic, creative and financial acumen who possess the agility to thrive in a startup environment and the tact and navigational skills needed in a large, Fortune 500 organization. He/she will be a member of the NA field marketing team but will work day to day with the Cognizant Healthcare leadership team.Overall requirements:
- A futurist with deep understanding of traditional and new, digital marketing strategies, with a track record of innovative campaigns that look “around corners” and generate impact
- Experience developing high level marketing and brand strategies in the context of constantly evolving technologies
- Experience aligning multiple and diffuse agendas to critical brand and marketing objectives
- A marketing leader with experienced knowledge of the services industry and technology and business trends
- Building brand awareness and reputation for the Healthcare business unit
- Development of annual marketing and communications strategic plans and budgets
- Leadership of market research, including primary research for thought leadership
- Management of external media and analyst relations activity (working with Corp Comms and Corp AR teams)
- Management of Content development and coordinated, multichannel field marketing programs
- Development of digital marketing and social marketing content and channels
- Management of web strategy, including editorial content and measurement of efficiency
- Management of event and sponsorships (working with the events team)
- Development of internal communications channels and events
- Tie together the multiple digital efforts within Cognizant in a way that multiplies the impact and encourages the people working on them
- Develop ongoing and multi-layered promotional efforts to keep target audiences advised and encouraged about the work that Cognizant Healthcare does
- Domain knowledge of Healthcare with specific understanding of the ‘languages' of this business unit
- Doer experience to enable innovative, multichannel field marketing programs
- Experience being an excellent partner with business unit leaders, media and other industry professionals
- Shown understanding of professional services buyer values and relationship development activities
- Ability to build rapport and confidence among key leadership
- Significant experience in project management and budgeting with a focus on improving return on investment
- Bachelors' degree required; MBA preferred.
- 15-20 years of well-rounded consulting services marketing experience in positions of growing responsibility, with a focus on market expansion and identifying emerging trends
- 5-10 years of running high-performance teams in highly matrixed organizations
- Willingness to “dive in”—not simply outsource tasks—with a “hands-on, get it done” mentality
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into measurable strategies to achieve business objectives
- Ability to run multi-layered digital and traditional marketing plans; detailed knowledge of social media plans, working with the press, media outlets, and industry analysts
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant has taken its place as a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
We help clients engage customers by envisioning and building creative business solutions. But we don't stop there. We develop outstanding strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away with both support and a plan.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 06 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website