Okta Architect / Okta Engineer
Qualification:BE, BTech graduate
- MCA graduate.
- Overall Experience 5-10 years with good experience in Okta
• Strong knowledge in Okta and end to end software development cycle.
• Have good experience in Web application and SPA.
• Work with me and align with all technical decisions and design before committing.
• Review session with me on weekly basis or daily basis depending on workload.
• Provide technical guidance to offshore team member to deliver CIAM stories:
• Responsible for the technical delivery of CIAM stories, which included:
• Drive issues to closure
• End to end ownership of technical delivery
• Manage technical risks
• Lead JAD discussions
• Lead requirement discussions with business
• Lead and facilitate technical design discussions with me.
• Responsible for keeping me informed regarding technical solutions/directions
• Single point of contact to offshore technical team members
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 23 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website