We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Informatica MDM Upgrade Specialist
Experience: 8+ years
Perform Informatica MDM upgrade from 10.2 to 10.4.
Ensure that the functionalities are working as it was earlier after the upgrade.
1. Experience with the IDD Provisioning Tool to design Business Entity models and create Business Entity views and transformations
2. Integration experience into and from MDM platform, both batch and real-time
3. Participate in administrative activities related to MDM platform including but not limited to MDM hub, Process Server, Active VOS, Provisioning and IDD.
4. Install, administer, Upgrade and Manage Informatica MDM platform - master data management (previously known as Siperian) including application servers for cluster and high availability needs.
5. Manage Address Doctor version upgrades.
6. Provide back up support for postal and population file refreshes.
7. Develop UNIX shell scripts to automate tasks like restarts, clearing historic data/space etc. on application servers.
8. Experience with Informatica MDM concepts including, but not limited to: match rule configuration and tuning, workflow, job configuration and scheduling, and custom rule development and configuration
9. Extensive experience in installing and support on Linux.
10. Extensive experience in upgrading, patching to keep the systems up-to date.
11. Strong analytical skills to investigate issues and identify solutions
12. Experience in working with Database administrator to troubleshoot any problems
13. Experience in MDM specific system recovery in the event of system failures.
14. Experience working with distributed teams
15. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but working as part of a team
16. Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 13 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website