Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking for “Java Architect “; this resource should have strong experience in Java , Spring, Restful Services Who could join in our team of IT professionals in a permanent role If you meet our background requirements and skills and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
Role: Java Lead / Architect
Location: Menlo Park, CA
• 15+ years of exp in Java backend development
• Strong proficiency with Core Java backend with Hibernate, JMS, Unix and RDBMS
• Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• Working experience in Node.js, Shell Script are preferred
• Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills
• Effective/demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Effective research, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Works independently with moderate to little guidance from higher level staff or management.
• Able to work in an Agile environment and deliver on short timelines.
• Creative thinker, self-starter, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Analyze, design and develop software solutions to meet business needs.
• Collaborate with internal and external technical personnel/vendors to facilitate enterprise software integration, expanding internal APIs where appropriate..
• Work on different software development life cycle phases and serve as a technology resource and representative for the department.
• Create technical documentation for software (design documents, handbooks, etc.).
• Perform code review and design review to ensure compliance with development standards.
• Assist with developing test cases and test plans for software.
• Review software requirements documentation for projects and enhancements
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 10 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website