Qualification:B Sc, M Sc BE, MCA
• Responsible for liaising between project teams across locations and the Customer.
Service Management:• Participate and provide inputs for release planning.
• Act as the Cognizant Delivery team point of contact for the portfolio.
• Support Service Management / process related activities performed by the SMO with relevant delivery data.
• Responsible for end to end services for the application cluster / portfolio being managed.
• Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams as necessary during project delivery, including daily connect calls.
Service Tracking:• Ensure adherence to SOW requirements including client security and compliance needs.
• Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
• Ensure adherence to defined processes (like creating problem records, performing timely RCA's, creating knowledge articles, maintaining application documentation etc).
• Prepare performance dash boards & management reports.
• Ensure schedule adherence for release requests and notify stakeholders in case of deviations.
Service Execution:• Conduct periodic data analysis, perform RCA for any targets missed and customer escalations.
• Report the findings to the Service Manager.
• Implement all Corrective and Preventive actions.
• Deploy process as defined in the process handbook.
• Prepare release notes and ensure application documents are updated to reflect the changes made.
Knowledge Management:• Ensure complete KT to support teams before any production release.
People Management:• Coach the delivery team.
• Continually assess skill level and provide intervention assistance.
• provide inputs for learning plans.
• Conduct regular meetings with the project teams and address their issues / concerns.
• Accountable to manage the workload of the team.
• Provide inputs for appraisal rating, promotion recommendations and rewards and recognition.
• Evaluate candidates during lateral hiring process.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:• Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
• Participate in Customer round table discussions/floor visits and share project experience.
• Share best practices with the Organization and leverage Organization assets for the benefit of the project.
Business Development and Customer Relationship Management:• Report performance dashboards on a periodic basis to the customer stakeholders.
• Engages with Customer and drive status report meetings.
• Jointly work with the customer to prioritize improvement opportunities.
• Manage all Customer requests through effective queue management (prioritization of demand).
• Identify and assess service improvement opportunities.
Account Operations:• Plan resource rotation to comply with Organization / Business Unit recommended Pyramid and Span.
• Coordinate shift operations and logistics effectively.
• Perform task and module level estimations and conduct reviews to ensure quality of deliverables.
• Provide inputs for resource level projections (like leave plans, additional resource requirements etc).
• Implementation of planned Service Improvement initiatives.
Audit:• Participate and provide inputs for all audits.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1OraclePL1Required2PL/SQLPL4Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 08 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website