Years of Experience Required: 7+ years
Location: Chicago, IL
- Experience implementing and configuring Kronos Workforce Central or ADP Timekeeper versions 7.0 through 8.X. for at least 7 years.
- Working in complex technology environments requiring a multi-product solution, as well as product integration of legacy systems.
- Ability to develop new and/or support moderate to complex interfaces using Kronos WIM is required. This includes a working understanding of using scripting tools such as SQL, building command line functions, etc.
- Experience working with the Kronos applications suite including Advanced Scheduler, Attestation, Forecaster, Mobile, Analytics, Activities and/or other Workforce Central modules would be an advantage
- Knowledge of full life-cycle of a project including gathering detailed requirements, being able to develop a design and then building of the design to deliver the solution to the client and then provide support.
- This role requires complete domain expertise of Kronos Workforce Central suite of products and hence the requirement for excellent consultative and communication skills to interact with business users and client management.
- Post COVID, willing to travel up to 80%
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with command of English
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 30 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website