Roles and Responsibilities:
• Strong Understanding of frameworks and tools such as Jira & Grid to support requirements documentation
• Strong understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies
• Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Effective communication of insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
• Strong analytical skills to determine business objectives by studying core business functions and translate them into system requirements
• Ability to construct workflows & diagrams, study system capabilities and writing requirement specifications
• Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Strong lead who drives ongoing reviews of business processes and develops optimization strategies.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 16 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website