Cognizant has immediate opening for MuleSoft Architect. If your background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.).”
These are basic qualifications that the candidate must have in order to be considered for the posted position. This includes but is not limited to:
· Degree-specific requirements – High School, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate Degree, etc.
Job Description/Skills Required:
· Need Experienced Architect with more than 10 years of IT experience.
· 4+ years of integration experience in building integration projects using MuleESB, Mule API and Mule Cloud Hub
· Experience in Core Java, Messaging (JMS), Web API - SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML
· Experience with Services Oriented Architecture and RESTful Architecture, web services development
· Experience building software systems according to SOLID principles and following design patterns
· Experience in Mule Integrations and Mule API Management.
· Experience with Anypoint Runtime Manager and Enterprise release capabilities
· RAML specifications/build experience
· Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns & Web services
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 23 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website