Order Management Project Manager is responsible for overall execution of the project, implement systems and processes to ensure quality standards are met and that the deliverables are on or before time. Validate resource planning and manage the budget for project execution.
These professionals work with internal and external customers. They also work with other project/ program managers to identify the system dependencies and ensure the project critical decisions are taken ahead of time, stakeholders are communicated in time, line and chain of command is followed in escalations, and does everything within capabilities to execute the scope of work on time and with Quality.
- Order Management System
- Has worked as a project manager for at least 6+ years.
- Has managed full cycle implementation
- Aware of predictive methodologies like waterfall model, and adaptive models like Agile and XP
- Aware of the closing triangle of managing Scope, Quality and Timelines at the same time
Developing the project plan
- Managing the project stakeholders
- Managing the project team
- Managing the project risk
- Managing the project schedule
- Managing the project budget
- Managing the project conflicts
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 08 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website