We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction and we consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? Do you love the challenge of bringing teams together to take on business problems? If you answered yes to these questions, have you thought about becoming part of Cognizant's Oracle Cloud Consulting team? Cognizant is seeking bright, diligent people to join our consulting organization as Oracle Cloud Solution Architect.
As an Oracle Cloud Solution Architect, you will consult C-level financial executives building solutions with Oracle Financial Applications and technology. Other responsibilities include:
- You will be conducting design workshops and functional process workshops in all financial areas.
- Identifying business requirements and map them to the Oracle Application functionality as well as functionality gaps and developing solutions to them.
- Configuring the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- You will be responsible for writing business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
- Using your superior communication skills, you will interact with the project team members providing status and issue reports to the Project Manager.
- You will have the responsibility to developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
- The role will define testing scenarios and develop test scripts as well as support clients with the execution of test scripts.
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials as well as deliver end-user training.
We require 13+ years of experience with the business processes in finance and accounting including record to report and other business flows, Order to Cash or Procure to Pay including sub-ledger applications configurations including accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing, intercompany accounting, tax, fixed assets and cash management. Your knowledge of projects, supply chain and manufacturing modules as to their impact on accounting transactions are also critical.
- Your ability to focus on details and consult C-level financial executive clients are essential to the success of this role.
- You have a successful track record working with Oracle Financial Applications and technology in a Solution Architect role.
- We require you to possess superb communication and social skills working with C-level and other members of the project team.
- Do you have expertise working with Oracle Financials applications both functionally and technically?
- The Solution Architect is required to have strong accounting knowledge understanding accounting principles and platforms.
- You need to be willing to travel up to 40%
- Prior Oracle Cloud experience will receive the highest priority.
- Current Oracle Cloud Certification is desired.
- We would prefer you have an advanced college degree, but not mandatory.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Oracle Cloud ERPPL4Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Posting : Jan 08 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website