• Deliver on financial goals for the business.
• Prepare and report process performance metrics to stakeholders .
• Participate in management discussions (Governance discussion, Management forums with customer).
• Identify key cost drivers and ensure they are optimized.
• Pro-actively identify opportunities for additional business with customer.
• Identify opportunities for growth & deliver on growth commitments (number of people).
• Anticipate & plan for new business & get involved in hiring.
• Share value addition and best practices across teams.
• Adopt best practices from other processes/ verticals etc.
• Projects enhancement for Revenue growth.
• Revenue Forecasting.
• Contract Agreement.
Customer Relationship Management:• Manage customer relationships through regular communication with clients through weekly/ monthly reviews.
• Discuss operational issues and Critical to Quality (CTQ) delivery issues with the customer .
• Attend customer calls and meetings, pro-actively flag issues and prevent surprises.
• Manage and resolve escalations and issues raised by customers.
• Identify better ways to deliver anticipated customer needs or to deliver existing services that target customers value.
• Analyze customer feedback at desired intervals and initiate ways to improve the score.
Process Improvements and Adherence:• Ensure compliance to the set standards/norms in order to adhere to quality standards and other compliance norms.
• Initiate and deliver on process improvement projects to improve process efficiencies.
• Driving Forums on Thought sharing for project improvement.
• Whitepaper - Writing.
• Automation Oppurtunity.
Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery:• Drive team to achieve process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
• Ensure proper documentation and knowledge transfer as per project plan and schedule.
• Work with support functions to enable infrastructure support to team and ensure zero downtime.
• Prepare for infrastructure and other growth related requirements.
• Ensure resource utilization and scheduling of end to end work.
• Plan for resources based on volume projection and current available head count and allocate responsibilities.
• Effective forward planning in terms of process delivery, people & client engagement.
• Tool Building - Workflows etc.
• Drive .
• a culture of proactive risk identification within the process.
People / Team:• Provide guidance and mentorship to team.
• Drive knowledge management and continuous up skilling of the team.
• Conduct performance appraisals for team members.
• Manage attrition through skip level meetings, planning interventions, engagement calendars.
• Identify training needs for direct reports and ensure domain/developmental trainings needs are met.
• Participate in organizational initiatives such as recruitment drives, training programs etc.
• Deliver communication received from senior management to the team members though town halls, team meetings.
• Leadership assimilation.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Automation AnywherePL4Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 03 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website