Role: SailPoint Sr. Developer / Architect
• Overall 10-12+ years of experience and 5-8+ years in Identity and Access Management
• Strong understanding of Sailpoint IdentityIQ
• Preferred Skills Struts Framework and Axis Web Service, PL/SQL and Java/J2EEE
• Must have strong development experience in Oracle PL/SQL stored procedure
• Experience in struts Framework and Axis Web Services
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE Platform
• Must have experience in migrating web applications and web services from legacy platform to next-gen hosting platforms
• Hands on experience in Re-engineering the existing implementation to support JDK upgrade and web container upgrade
• Experience in developing responsive user interface and knowledge about magnification
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Web Services, JDBC and Restful
• Strong understanding of Axis web services, JAX-WS Web Services, Quartz scheduler and Apache velocity
• Must have experience in setting up baseline version of source code for legacy web applications and services which doesn't have code base
• Strong verbal and written facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills • knowledge and experience to complete all job responsibilities (listed below)
• Install, customize, configure, and support identity provisioning and governance tools • manage source code and builds for compliance reporting
• Lead the team to develop Java code for reporting and role management
• Develop work flow diagrams, documentation and test scripts
• Lead projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives
• Lead the team to implement new code into UAT and production for system development life cycle processes
• Lead to create and implement when rolling out new provisioning and role management
• Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area
• Develop the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and run current audit reports for PCI, SOX and CPNI
• Drive RBAC process improvements and policies
• Champion problem management best practices, drive root cause resolution and reduce future incidents
• Collaborate with vendor on root cause and help drive mitigation or elimination actions for future incidents
• The candidate needs to have a good design/engineering background and can carry out tasks (design, engineering or research) on his own.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 28 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website