Role: SAP FICO Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina primary but open to multiple location across the US. Travel and relocation on case by case.
Duration: Full Time only - Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Extensive hands on SAP FICO experience with more than 6-8 years as a consultant.
- Prefer Accounting Finance Degree to complement FICO Functional knowledge
- Must be able to create Functional specification, Blueprint, End user documentation
- Desired Industry experience - Manufacturing
- Strong business knowledge in Financial Accounting functionality as it applies directly to SAP FICO Knowledge and experience of CO -Cost center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis.
- At least one full end to end implementation in SAP or 2 or more rollout or support project experience in FICO
- Experience doing General Ledger ,Accounts Receivable ,Accounts Payable Bank transactions, Fixed Assets transactions
- Must have the ability and experiences to Lead client functional Team in all the business process and integration
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 26 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website