As a Senior Architect at Bright Wolf, a Cognizant Company, you are responsible for designing and building our intellectual property upon which our delivery teams will base the next-generation industrial IoT solutions for some of the largest companies in the world. We help our Fortune 1000 clients revolutionize their operations and supply chains, creating more value through connected products and enterprise data integrations, including advanced analytics and AI. You are a systems thinker and solver of complex challenges, always seeking new ways to achieve better results for your team and your customers (both internal and external) through your leadership abilities and technical strengths.
- Design and deliver robust, scalable, and secure distributed software systems spanning edge and cloud
- Provide leadership including constructive code reviews and design guidance to team members
- Lead a technical team by example and foster growth in team members
- Demonstrable track record of delivering complex distributed system projects using a variety of embedded and edge technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of embedded systems, industrial protocols, HMIs, secure communications, performance monitoring, tuning, and unit testing
- Experience with common Java technologies and frameworks
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering preferred
- 10+ years experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience leading and growing software development teams preferred
- Experience gathering and clarifying requirements from different organizations
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology and CI/CD process
- Outstanding attention to detail
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 06 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website