Senior Associate – Benefits, US Retirement Plans
Position Summary: The ideal candidate will have strong communication and excel skills and a minimum of two years of retirement plan administrative background in 401(k) plans. Have the ability to keep track of and manage multiple concurrent deadlines related to our retirement plans and those of the companies we acquire.
Location: San Ramon, CAEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
Respond to plan sponsor's requests for information on the 401(k) and CSRP Plans
- Communicate with candidates/hires on their 401(k) Plan eligibility, contribution and distribution rules
- Review and approve new loans
- Maintain the annual loan log up to date with applicable data
- Monitor and review delinquent loans
- Communicate/Provide customer service with associates on related communications
- Handle reporting of closed loans
- Schedule and handle associate inquiries
Review paperwork for death claims and hardship withdrawals
- Confirm beneficiary(ies)
- Review completed paperwork for accuracy
- Track and report global dates of termination for associates with 401(k) accounts
Update weekly agenda for calls between 401(k) team and 401(k) vendor
- Gather and report analytical and utilization
- Update work Information reports on acquired entities as received
- Assist with reviewing returned mail
- Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of work-related experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Application; specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of US Retirement Plans and participant qualified plans
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 26 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website