- Experience with hardware product development lifecycle and experience with released product and support.
- Experience with hardware board designing and testing with more emphasis on analog circuit design
- Experience in using schematic generation tools like DxDesigner 7.9.5
- Experience in using CAM tools like ViewMate or similar for Gerber validation
- Good Knowledge of PCB layout, Gerbers and using DFM/DFT guidelines.
- Good understanding of PCB manufacturing and assembly processes
- Working experience with Industrial Automation products.
- Hardware design simulation using PSPICE or equivalent tool.
- Knowledge of Pre and post signal integrity analysis.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC compatible design and testing.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 03 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website