Thanks for your interest in working at Cognizant. Below you will find the description for this job opportunity.
- Minimum 3 year of SFDC experience, mainly with Development and Administration activities, Knowledge of CHATTER and basic functionalities in SFDC.com
- This is a Client-facing position, so excellent presentation skills are required. Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills. Be a true team player mindset with strong communication skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant subject is strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in implementing Salesforce solutions, ideally in several clients and project lifecycles
- Understanding of CRM / commercial operations and processes
- Hold Salesforce.com certifications like Admin / Dev . If you have the required experience but not the certification, you must be willing to be trained and certified on Salesforce Marketing Cloud on entry
- Be familiar with Agile methodology and the global delivery model
- Be familiar with DEVOPS concepts and tools used (i.e. GIT,Jenkins, Sonarqube, JIRA, others) and ALM procedures
English Level: Technical
The following is automatically system-generated information about the position. Please consider the above mentioned
Qualification:Masters in Business Administration
Requirement Gathering and Gap Analysis:
- Understand business requirements through business workshops, one on one interviews.
- Analyze business requirement document.
- Analyze gaps in order to meet business requirements.
- Provide support in creating solutions for the gaps.
- Prepare first drafts on end to end solution for the client and integration plan and submit them to supervisor for review.
- Detail out customization requirements/ configuration changes required for solution implementation.
- Obtain approval and validation on solution developed.
Implementation & Testing:
- Configure the system based on the requirements, carry out testing before handover to the users, test development objects and give feedback to the technical team.
- Conduct pilot of solution developed.
- review and obtain signoff deliverables.
- Guide users in uploading data into the system.
- Create test cases based on the knowledge of the domain/product.
- Conduct system testing based on the scenarios.
- Use various testing tools as required.
- Based on requirement study and gap analysis, analyze process/framework anomalies and deficiencies and make recommendations.
- Interact with clients as and when required on basic queries.
- Assist Senior Consultants in drawing linkages between a module within the project and other modules / objects.
- Provide timely inputs or mentor other team members working on the project based on domain / product knowledge.
New Solution Development:
- Identify change required in the existing solutions and understand internal/ external dynamics.
- Conduct market research to identify new solution areas.
- Create business case for new solution.
- Share business case with Senior Consultant / Team Lead for inputs.
- Detail out new solutions as required.
- Map solution developed to client space.
- Provide support for project execution involving new solution if required.
- Followup to closure in order to implement change and escalate to supervisor if required.
- Document customer requirements.
- Document the design/blueprint/functional specifications of the solution based on guidance from Senior Consultants / Team Lead.
- Upload the documents in knowledge repository for future reference.
Sales Support and Brand Building:
- Understand client specific requirements and analyze them.
- Provide support to other teams during proposal development.
- Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution under guidance from team lead.
- Update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository.
- Create knowledge articles on the problem, workaround solutions.
- Maintain knowledge management database.
- Prepare collaterals, publications, technology papers etc for distribution and submit to supervisor for review.
Must Have Skills
- Salesforce Customization
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Configuration
Good To Have Skills
- Salesforce Campaign
- Salesforce Exact Target
- Salesforce Analytics & Report
- ANSI SQL
- Core Java
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 07 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply on company website