• Programming Skills: C# on .Net Core, Web API development using ASP.Net Core
• Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure services like Event Hub, Azure IoT Edge, Event Hub, CosmosDB, Azure IoT SDK, Azure IoT Hub and other Azure essential cloud Services
• Container Technology: Docker
• Operating System: Linux
• Version Control System: Azure DevOps, Git, GitHub Enterprise
• Build Orchestration and Deployment: Looper, Concord, OneOps
• Working knowledge on writing multi-process C# .Net, console and web applications and services.
Job Description: Detailed overview of functional and technical role expectations
• Must be flexible to work on Client Specific tools
• Design, Develop(Coding, Review, Unit testing, debugging & deployment & Operations & Support) and maintain c#. net, c# .net core software applications.
• Analyze and troubleshoot production issues and provide immediate fixes
• Recommend changes to improve established .net application processes.
• Deploy .Net apps in Azure cloud and implement the CI/CD DevOps deployment.
• Work with client team to get the clarity on the backlog. Prioritize the backlog and track to a closure.
• Develop design specifications, installation instructions, implementation & security guidelines and other system-related information.
• Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program level.
• Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
• Identifying production and non-production application issues.
• Transforming requirements into stipulations.
• Should have working experience on using the Azure Services like but not limited Azure Function Apps, Logic Apps, Azure Web Services
• Working knowledge of Azure IoTHub, Docker
• Good experience of AGILE Methodologies and Scrum. Waterfall model Development environment and well versed with SDLC methodology.
• Azure cloud CI/CD DevOps .
• Working experience in providing solution for stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of java system architecture.
• Certifications like AZ-203/4, AZ-300/1 will help
• Knowledge on protocols: TCP, MQTT, AMQP
Years of Experience Required
A minimum of 6 Years Dedicated experience in C#. And a minimum of 3 years of experience in .Net Core and Azure technologies
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 28 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website