This position may be filled at these alternative locations: Overland Park, KS / St. Louis, MO / Cincinnati, OH / Missoula, MT / Virtual
The Solution Consultant helps current and potential clients solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve the business performance. The individual uses their business and analytical skills to provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills which the client may be lacking. The individual identifies options for the client and suggests recommendations for change, as well as playing a key role in new solution implementations. Projects can vary in length depending on the type of consulting needed and the demands of the client. The project can involve an individual or a large team and may be based in one location or across various sites.
- Collaboration: Carries out research and data collection to understand our clients or potential clients. Interviews clients' employees, management teams and other stakeholders to assess the problem
- Communication: Be a liaison to the clients to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions. Provide regular status reporting to clients and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge: Possesses a sound working knowledge of, and hands on experience with business/systems analysis
- Demonstrates success and experience in the following areas:
- Entry level SC: Strong consultative and customer service skills; some knowledge of software development lifecycle preferred
- Mid-level SC: Experience within IT Delivery type projects; some cloud-based implementations or relatable transferrable experience
- Senior level SC: Proven experience working on multiple Quote to Cash(Q2C) platforms involving CPQ, CLM, CRM, Billing or ERP enterprise implementations (including e-Business, SaaS applications or cloud-based transformations/integrations) highly desired
- Possesses the ability to work independently and in teams with a thorough knowledge and understanding of various operating systems and commonly used software applications, diagnostic tools and network utilities
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Leads the end to end-to-end system development life cycles of SaaS software implementation projects
- CPQ or Billing experience is a plus
- Exemplifies a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Has a fundamental understanding of business practices and basic knowledge of information management systems, with the drive and ability to learn quickly
- Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to manage time efficiently and achieve maximum productivity
- Proves a willingness to commit the additional time and effort necessary during period of heavy workload in order to meet project milestones and delivery deadlines
- Communicates with clarity and impact, understanding how the message has been received
- Experience with Salesforce.com setup and user interface highly desired
- Exhibits high energy and drive, brings enthusiasm and the ability to engage with people at multiple levels on projects and meetings
- Is firm and decisive, willing to make unpopular decisions when necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4-year degree in a technical or business field of study preferred
- Knowledge of Quote to Cash process (CPQ, Order Management, Billing, and CRM) a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% (subject to change at any time based off project demands)
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Apr 30 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website