Sr. Associate / TM – Data processing
· Candidate should have relevant skillsets with 3-8 years' prior experience involving loan processing, financial processing and other business or financial processes
· Candidate should have necessary skills required to review loan documents and identify relevant data and fields to input into the client's loan processing platform
· Knowledge of IT, data processing, economic, basic data analysis, loan and mortgage operations is preferred
· Preferred knowledge on application maintenance and coding skills
· Candidate should be able to communicate clearly with client on the requirements, coordinate work volumes with the offshore team and handle client escalations.
· Candidate should have a BA or MA degree in IT, data processing, economic, or data analysis
· Candidate should have good verbal and written English knowledge
· Candidate should working in US shifts in the client location
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Process AnalyserPL1Required
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Fund OperationsNADesired2Fund ReportingNADesired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 07 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website