Cognizant is Looking for Technical Analyst – Product with below skill match.
Location - Earth City, MO.
Technical Analyst Associate
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers to resolve problems while building and maintaining strong customer relations and partnerships.
- Successful service delivery. Achieve SLAs, high level of client satisfaction, diagnose client issues, accountable for full resolution with root cause analysis, and excellent verbal and written communication regarding issues and opportunities.
- Troubleshooting, testing and resolving reported production support or data issues.
- Maintaining internal and external customer reported questions, problems, and resolution following issue management procedures.
- Managing a workload of technical support issues on timely basis and providing status to external users and internal staff according to the SLA (service level agreement).
- Proactive outreach including working reports to identify potential issues.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-directed and team environment as well as excellent problem solving, organizational skills and professionalism.
- Minimum of two years' related experience. Experience in customer service and/or help desk preferred. Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications, strong written and verbal communication skills and a strong affinity for customer service/people
- Good understanding of clearinghouse operations and healthcare revenue cycle management.
- Knowledge and understanding of HIPAA X12 and ANSI EDI transactions.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 13 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website