US Campaigns Lead (Associate Director)
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is a Fortune 200 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.Primary Responsibilities:
The Campaign Lead is responsible for defining, planning, executing and measuring full funnel/ multi-channel marketing campaigns, with a strong focus on digital channels.
She/he is the partner of our senior executives and industry marketing leaders (CMOs) to identify and prepare marketing campaign plans for our top segments and accounts.
She/he is highly regarded as an authority in campaign strategy including buyer's journey, marketing mix, campaign experience, omni-channel engagement and marketing automation.
Upstream: in each segment/ industry program, she/he works with our internal business partners and messaging team to determine focus, objectives, and target segments, leveraging messaging narrative and content plans to design end-to-end campaigns. This role will lead cadence calls with stakeholders and campaign teams to address performance and optimization.
Campaign strategy and planning: define campaign target segments, obtain messaging and content plans from messaging team, define KPIs and corresponding marketing mix/ channels, design high-level experience/ logic and prepare a program plan.
Downstream: brief all execution teams – including creative, automation and media – on campaign scope, plan and goals. Lead cross-functional marketing teams to deliver with quality and time based on plan.
The candidate must have a strong customer service and outstanding communication and program management skills to support our business unit leaders in their marketing needs. She/he would need to work with various internal cross-functional teams and other external teams / agency side to lead end-to-end campaign execution across all channels.Additional Responsibilities:
- Understand the role of MarTech and AdTech to achieve high levels of campaign performance and recommend technology to further increase marketing and business outcomes
- Work with Marketing Operations and Analytics teams to obtain campaign performance insights and recommend corrective actions
- Develop strong relationships with business unit/ market leadership and other marketing teams
- Contribute to the marketing transformation program with process, practices and technology recommendations
Required 7+ years of experience scoping, planning, executing and managing marketing campaigns including:
- Campaign strategy and plan development
- Program/ project management experience
- Although this is an individual contributor role, it is important to have experience leading cross-functional teams
- Proficient in digital marketing strategy and best practices including dynamic display, retargeting, web, search and social as well as programmatic and ABM targeting
- Experience assessing process challenges, and solving complex problems
- Works closely with Marketing and sales management to create/ resolve Campaign ROI and Pipeline metrics
- Manage suites of daily/weekly/monthly reporting for global teams and higher management
- Strong multi-task skills across concurrent campaigns
- Interpersonal, presentation and written/verbal communication skills (including ability to express complex concepts in a clear and concise manner)
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request toCareersNA2@cognizant.com
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 07 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website