We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking a highly skilled Vlocity Technical Lead with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• Integrate Salesforce solution architecture in the technical architecture diagrams
• Define salesforce solutions on Financial Services Cloud and Tier1 for clients
• Define master data management, data migration & data integration strategies Leading and ensuring the successful delivery of Salesforce.com and other CRM implementation engagements.
• Drive the design of industry accelerators and assets to support differentiation and delivery excellence.
• Drive key partnership relationships (e.g. Vlocity, Guidewire) to support broad solutions.
• Sound in Vlocity implementation knowledge of Vlocity Portal process and Integration skill like Data Rapter, Omniscript hands on experience, Cards Development UX and UI using Vlocitry Frame work.
• Implement and support customizations and enhancements to existing Salesforce application based on defined business requirements
• Provide Salesforce Application Support in terms of Defect Fix and Configuration support (for Break fixes).
• Drive transition and knowledge acquisition workshops with AIG Business users and Implementation Vendor
• Develop custom reporting and analysis as required
• Understand Requirements and build Solutions on the Salesforce / Vlocity Platform
• Build UI using Vlocity Cards and Omniscripts
• Integrate to enterprise applications using Vlocity Integration Procedures and / or API's
• Load data into salesforce from external sources
• Unit Test and review code
• At least 5 years of Salesforce experience
• At least 2 years of hands on Vlocity Experience
• Solid grasp of at least one OOP language
• Experience working with Soap based services / REST API's
• Well-versed in Sales Cloud, Workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, reports and dashboards.
• Hands-on experience with Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Java-script.
• In-depth experiences as an architect in Vlocity and SFDC; able to define solution architectures for Vlocity and Salesforce.
• Sound in Vlocity implementation knowledge of Vlocity Portal process and Integration skill like Data Rapter, Omniscript.
• Hands-on experience in Cards Development UX and UI using Vlocitry Frame work.
• Implementation experience of Vlocity Insurance product and knowledge of Vlocity platform offerings such as DataRaptors, OmniScript, Cards, Template customization, Integration Procedures, Vlocity Action etc.
• Hands-on experience, administration, configuration, customization and development within Salesforce, and also in reports and dashboards
• Experience in preparing support documentation (e.g. SOP, Knowledge Repository updates etc.)
• Experience in migration tools such as Salesforce Migration using ANT, Vlocity Migration using Vlocity Build.
• Must hold active Salesforce Certifications as Salesforce Developer (Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and II) and Vlocity Developer certification.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve defects
• Ability to setup error handling
• Consulting Cloud Certification (Sales, Service or Community) is a plus.
• Salesforce integration experience preferred.
• Vlocity CPQ experience preferred.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Posting : Mar 01 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website