DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse.
At Colleton Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Inpatient Rehab team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
In collaboration with the patient, the patient's family, and other members of the health care team, the Rehabilitation Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- You will maintain overall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
- You will assist a patient exercise, provide proper skin care to prevent skin breakdown and ensure patients are properly positioned to prevent further immobility
- You will coordinate with the rehab therapy team to provide acute medical management to improve a patient's loss of or impairment in functional skills such as: mobility, cognition, activities of daily living and communication
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment plans
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
Located in the Heart of Walterboro, South Carolina, Colleton Medical Center has a longstanding history as a leader in the healthcare community with a commitment to patient-centered care. With over 130 beds, Colleton Medical Center is part of HCA Healthcare. CMC offers both inpatient and outpatient medical services along with 24/7 Emergency Care for adults and children. Named a Top Performer on key quality measures by The Joint Commission for four consecutive years, CMC ranks in the top 15 percent of U.S. hospitals for quality care. Committed to quality services and compassionate care, CMC continues to expand and advance to meet the needs of a growing community.
At Colleton Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. HCA, the parent company of CMC, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Inpatient Rehab RN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website