On behalf of the University of Colorado School of Medicine, the Department of Pediatrics, and Children's Hospital Colorado (CHCO), AMN Leadership Solutions (formerly MillicanSolutions, LLC), is pleased to inform you of a national search for a Pediatric Pulmonologist to provide general pediatric pulmonary care with the opportunity to practice sleep medicine in addition (not a requirement of the position). As a member of the Section of Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine, ranked #7 in the 2019-2020 U.S. News & World Report, this unique opportunity will be based at the CHCO Colorado Springs (COS) practice site.
- Joining well established practice serving the Pediatric Pulmonary and sleep needs of children throughout southern Colorado and Northern New Mexico.
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of pediatric care to the Colorado Springs community, CHCO opened a new, state-of-the-art 110-bed children's hospital in May of 2019.
- The 294,000 square-foot facility, includes a pediatric-only emergency room, NICU, PICU, 8-operating rooms, Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Sleep Center, EMU & EEG.
- Growing and vibrant pediatric sub-specialty community with over 50-specialists based in COS.
- General Pulmonology with specific interest needed in bronchoscopy and opportunity for sleep medicine.
- With multiple military installations in the area, including the Air Force Academy, the practice supports the families of active duty and retired military personnel.
Located along the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Springs is a fast-growing community of more than 500,000 people and is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the 2nd “Best Place to Live” in the country. The immediate access to internationally renowned skiing, white water rafting, biking and hiking trails, Garden of the Gods, world class facilities at the United States Olympic Training Center, proximity to Denver, combined with affordable cost of living and quality schools, provides an exceptional quality of life.
We would appreciate the opportunity to confidentially discuss this positon with you and share in greater detail why we feel it to be among the top opportunities available nationally. Please contact Marcel Barbey at 682-223-5779 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. All inquiries will remain confidential without your prior approval. The University of Colorado School of Medicine is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.On behalf of the University of Colorado School of Medicine, the Department of Pediatrics, and Children's Hospital...
Apply on company website