- Shall apply knowledge of the acquisition lifecycle and product support planning during each phase of the acquisition lifecycle.
- Work independently and as part of a collaborative project team, and apply knowledge of DoD integrated product support element structure.
- advise and assist with Product Support Business Case Analysis (PS-BCA) and Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP) processes.
- Assist with development of and perform logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, or other designated program;
- Assist with identification of requirements for money, manpower, materiel, facilities, and services needed to support the program; and correlating those requirements with program plans to assure that the needed support is provided at the right time and place;
- Coordinate and evaluate the efforts of functional specialists to identify specific requirements and to develop and adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time;
- Integrate the separate functions in planning or implementing a logistics management program;
- Provide expert logistics input on Request for Proposals (RFPs), SOWs, PWSs and CDRLs, and;
- Provide logistics analytical support for key logistics metrics (including but not limited to supply, reliability, maintainability, and reliability) and provide them to key logistics
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- SECRET clearance required
- Bachelor's degree or higher in relevant degree discipline + 15 years relevant experience
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website