The candidate will interact with lateral organizations or any external agencies required including base facility, personnel, security, computer support, foreign disclosure, foreign travel, public affairs, and the building managers to facilitate uninterrupted day-to-day operations of the directorates and divisions.
- Process non-disclosure agreements for directorate personnel prior to accessing competition-sensitive or proprietary data, information, or documents; assist in planning and organizing the full spectrum of actions required for the directorate to conduct day to day business, including, but not limited to, planning executive calendars and scheduling meetings; assist in performing a wide range of management activities to include, but not limited to: working with functional managers, outside agencies, contractor personnel, and the program office customers concerning preparation of technical material, management presentations, and other material in support of meetings, minutes, agendas, and compilation of briefings; gathering a variety of program information; assisting in pre-acquisition and acquisition strategy planning and implementation; assisting in the development of executive documentation; assisting in the development of milestone planning, tracking, scheduling, briefing preparation, staff coordination, and decision documentation preparation; implementing documentation reviews.
- Support staff leadership, teams, and office personnel by the development, maintenance and modification of directorate/division/program schedules and calendars.
- Assist in the planning, formulation, editing, development, publication and storage of finished products to include, but not be limited to, program documentation, plans, directives, reports, briefings and other presentations as required (technical and non-technical, classified and unclassified) in the media and format requested.
- Provide support by organizing and facilitating program briefings, to include, but not limited to, gathering information, reviewing reports, reviewing charts, and other business integration support as needed.
- Assist with, plan, and coordinate meetings to include VTC, room set-up (including but not limited to ensuring sufficient seating and creating name placards), and closing/securing conference rooms.
- Assist with internal and external briefings and reports by providing expert knowledge and capability to produce visual aids (slides, briefing charts and other graphics); file and retrieve graphics materials to facilitate research and expedite creation of briefings and reports; compile and prepare briefings and reports in hard copy for special and/or recurring reports; and provide assistance during briefings upon request.
- Assist in maintenance of OIs for the USG. This includes the development and maintenance of self-inspection checklists.
- Maintain official file plans with the use of the Air Force Records Information Management System (AFRIMS) or other appropriate information management systems. 22.214.171.124 The Contractor shall assist in the establishment and maintenance of master files and file plans of the divisions and program data to facilitate tracking and resolution of issues associated with operations.
- Have expert knowledge in AFRIMS and the ERM structure to perform record searches of active and inactive, physical and electronically stored final and draft documentary materials related to search criteria.
- Assist in preparing and processing CONUS and OCONUS travel arrangements and travel vouchers.
- Verify the accuracy of data inputs for the divisional Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS), Defense Civilian Pay System (DCPS), Customer Service Representative (CSR), in/out-processing, DTS, and Functional Area Records Management (FARM).
- Assist with the suspense tracking system.
- Provide assistance in the development of program documentation, including: aircraft availability plans, program management plans, modification management plans, and other program plans, strategies, schedules, or agreements necessary for efficient program management.
- Serve as the focal point for collecting, preparing, and displaying materials for staff meetings.
- Provide administrative support for management, financial, contracting, configuration, engineering, system integration, and logistics management activities.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Management Operations Division and personnel.
- Assist in managing and tracking the civilian and military decoration programs within the directorate/division.
- Assist with tracking the training budget information for the training Government Purchase Card (GPC) holder.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- HSD/GED, ten (10) years' experience as an administrative worker, five (5) years' DoD experience required
- Prior experience with Records Management is required.
- The work can be done independently or monitored by senior employees to ensure compliance with proper procedures.
- Working knowledge of desktop applications including word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Security clearance at the required level; U.S. Citizenship required
- Experience using Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Experience using Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS)
- Experience using Defense Civilian Pay System (DCPS)
- Experience using Functional Area Records Management (FARM)
- Experience using Air Force Records Information Management System (AFRIMS)
- Experience using Senior Officer Communication and Coordination Electronic Resource (SOCCER)
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website