Develops and applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
- Develops and applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
- Coordinates efforts of engineers and technical support staff in performance of assigned projects*
- Plans, conducts and technically directs projects or major phases of significant projects *
- Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity *
- Reviews literature, patents & current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects *
- Reviews the completion and implementation of technical products *
- May evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services
- May provide technical consultation to other organizations
- May provide work leadership to lower level employees
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelors' degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business or other related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 8-10 years of related experience
- Knowledge of desktop applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs
- Working knowledge of current operating systems and programming languages
- Big data software experience: working with large amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance with eligibility for DIA-SCI access. Candidate selected must successfully pass a DIA CI polygraph within 60 days of hire
- Ability to apply software security principles during the development process
- Working knowledge of deep learning and machine learning software best practices
- Proactive self-starter capable of finding and solving problems with little guidance
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website