Designs, develops, troubleshoots and analyzes software programs for computer-based systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
- Designs, develops, tests and implements software programs *
- Analyzes user's software program needs and assists in troubleshooting *
- Design and develops software using basic compilers, assemblers, utility programs and operating systems *
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis *
- May advise hardware design engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems
- May provide input for documentation of new or existing programs
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelors' degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business or other related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Ability to use desktop applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs
- Working knowledge of current operating systems and programming languages
- Big data software experience: working with large amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance with eligibility for DIA-SCI access.
- Candidate selected must successfully pass a DIA CI polygraph within 60 days of hire
- Ability to apply software security principles during the development process
- Working knowledge of deep learning and machine learning software best practices
- Proactive self-starter capable of finding and solving problems with little guidance
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website