Provides support to the 45 Test Squadron Air Operations C2 Systems Test Flight at Eglin AFB, FL. This support includes:
- Provide technical leadership and frequently serves as the final technical authority for the Air Operations Center (AOC) Weapon System and supporting systems/applications, as well as other C2 systems.
- Provide individual technical support of critical importance to the customer
- Conduct data analysis and apply knowledge of engineering technology under the direction of engineering staff. These tasks include test and evaluation, test support, logistics, sustainment, operations analyses, technical studies, and various analyses and support activities including program/system security.
- Assist in the development of system requirements, performance measures, test phase entry/exit criteria, analysis of design constraints, functional capabilities, and metrics.
- Support Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E), Operational Test (OT), Force Development Evaluation (FDE), Risk Reduction Testing (RRT) and certification for test readiness. Identify deficiencies, verify compliance with specifications and standards, and assess stability of various system configurations.
- Support senior engineers when interacting with System Program Offices, other military services, and development contractors.
- Prepare, execute, review, and analyze test plans, procedures, metrics, and reports throughout the software development life cycle. Develop and write methods of tests, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), test cases, test objectives/procedures, test directives, technical or letter reports, analysis and review of requirements, and other test process documents as required in the conduct of testing.
- Coordinate schedules, pre-and post-test activities, logistics of test planning, and test results.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
One of the following combinations is required:Master's Degree in a technical discipline and a minimum of 10 years of technical experience -OR- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and 18 years of technical experience –OR- HS Diploma or Equivalent and 22 years of technical experience.
- Relevant experience in one of the following: operational aviation assignment, planning assignment in the areas related to: AOC Weapon System operations as outlined in Air Force Instruction 13-1 AOC, Volume 3 or other operational force level planning assignment.
- Prior experience or knowledge on AOC Weapon System applications with the competency to learn other C2 systems targeted to AOC integration.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team and lead/direct the work of others.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in the use and integration of MS Office applications.
- Travel up to 17 weeks per year, potentially to worldwide sites.
- US Citizenship required; must be able to obtain/maintain Secret clearance
- Active Secret Clearance
- Understanding of developmental test and evaluation processes, specifically - acquisition program development and detailed knowledge of Air Force C2 test methodologies including AFI 99-103. Familiarity with Design of Experiments.
- Ability to interface with prime contractors developing the system under test (SUT) regarding test objectives, schedules, budgets, and methods of test.
- Familiarity with C2 modeling and simulation.
- Knowledge of service oriented architectures, web information services, and net-centric information system.
- An understanding of development test and evaluation processes
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website