General Summary: Performs system monitoring and analysis support for the detection of cyber incidents and provides recommendations on how to correct findings.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions):
- Monitors the network and supporting systems to detect security compromise events (including intrusions and virus incidents). *
- Provides network and security operations technical analysis, assessment, and recommendations to senior personnel. *
- Identifies where systems/networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.*
- Conducts audits to ensure information systems security policies and procedures are implemented as defined in security plans and best practices. *
- Performs passive evaluations (compliance audits) and/or active evaluations (vulnerability assessments).*
- Supports formal testing requirements through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results, and preparation of required reports.*
- Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of work related experience.
- Minimum of 3 related certifications may be used in place of related academic field
- Knowledgeable in the areas of: real-time security situational awareness, operational network systems, and security monitoring.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience in Windows Systems Administration
- Experience in SharePoint database administration
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website