Provides complex technical assistance in support of operating commercial or military systems. May provide system services in the areas of maintenance, testing, operations, logistics, integration, and installation. Provides system administration and network to training and operational systems as required. This position will require deployment overseas for a period not to exceed 90 days. Deployment compensation will apply. Work will involve climbing on military equipment, and will require being able to lift, carry, or move items up to approximately forty pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Provides on-site Subject Matter Expertise (SME) on military two-satellite geolocation systems *
* Provides technical assistance to daily operations, system upgrades, and preventative maintenance of these military systems. *
* Resolves operational and technical deficiencies within the systems. *
* Provides system, database, and network administration to the systems. *
* Tests systems to ensure proper functionality *
* Identifies, orders, receives, and tracks parts *
* Prepares and coordinates equipment for shipment *
* Installs and integrates parts on military systems *
* Updates operations and maintenance material as required
* Provide Type-1 Operations and Maintenance Training
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here. This position is contingent on funding and selection.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent experience
* Progressive military experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
* Minimum of 8 years of related experience required
* Must have operational space, satellite communications, and/or military intelligence experience
*Ability to obtain and maintain Security + CE certification within 6 months of hire
* Current active Top Secret clearance with immediate eligibility for SCI required
* Ability to climb military equipment, lift, carry, or move items up to approximately 40 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
* Geolocation experience preferred
* Computer system/network administration or maintenance experience
* Systems Engineering experience preferred
* Linux experience preferred
* Active Security + CE Certification
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website